[ExI] Could the Universe Be Finite?

Keith Henson hkeithhenson at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 00:40:38 UTC 2023

On Sat, Dec 16, 2023 at 2:24 PM Kelly Anderson via extropy-chat

> Why would the simulation have the data center inside of it?

Other way around.  Their simulation would be running in the data center

Oh, you mean we are a simulation and what we see at Tabby's star is
inside our simulation.  Gack.  I have no idea about how they organize
this data center, but if we figure they are individuals and are using
100 W per, then there is room for 210 000 000 000 000 000 of them.
That's about 26 million times the human population.

 I prefer