[ExI] bond villain?

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 05:05:53 UTC 2023

Project Veritas is a well-documented liar.  This would appear to be just
the latest of their attempts.  A quick google finds multiple debunkings of
their video claiming that Pfizer was responsible for COVID.

You should know better than to fall for their content.

On Tue, Jan 31, 2023 at 6:58 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <