[ExI] bond villain?

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 06:19:56 UTC 2023

Well you're both wrong imo.  Nobody is claiming Pfizer caused covid, but
rather that they are doing the same stuff that caused the Wuhan leak.

That being said this guy seems a lot more like an underling than a bond
villain.  He doesn't work for Pfizer directly; archived sites from a few
years back show thay he is a consultant for them; they link to his
LinkedIn.  I would think that Pfizer outsources their extra unethical
bullshit like this to other companies.  I don't think the guy is lying in
the video; it would be a very strange and specific lie.  And I know big
pharma is pretty much the worst group of corporations out there and have
routinely done horrible shit like GIVE PEOPLE TAINTED AIDS BLOOD (yeah yeah
HIV, aids blood sounds better.)

But also yes the words that Spike manages to get out past that gob of
Tucker Carlson's jizzum in his mouth are really basic conservatard shit and
I really had come to expect better.  No different than what the "proles" he
is fond of vaguely (but jollily!) deriding to would say.

So yeah both sides of mainstream news is dumb, COVID was a lab leak and the
vax was a spook more the result of corporate lobbying than actual care for
humanity, and Spike sends too many of the kinda emails I'd get from my
racist grandma in Wyoming, if I had one.  I think what irks me more is that
they are painted as some iconoclastic speech of truth to power rather than
just kinda basic shit that literally every other barely politically
informed racist boomer on Facebook is posting.

And Spike this isn't an angry criticism because I think you earnestly may
not realize (we're all spergs here, eh?) but the jokey avuncular way you
write can come off as extremely patronizing when you use it to criticize.
 IMHO, when you're talking about corporate crimes against humanity
facilitated by corrupt governments, drop the goofs maybe.

Government is just the biggest corporation around.  (I don't like big
corporations though)

On Wed, Feb 1, 2023, 12:07 AM Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat <