[ExI] bond villain?

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 06:51:37 UTC 2023

It's quite terrifying yeah.  And I think just as grim as the physical
danger is the particular social effect of a deadly contagious disease.
Covid didn't worry me much but the way people turned into paranoid selfish
irrational crazy people definitely did.  I don't think the downstream
effects of that will shake out for a decade or more, and by then something
worse will probably come along.

Sorry to be a doomer but man, that whole covid thing really fucked everyone
up.  I desperately hope we can have a few years of the good times again.
Heck maybe it's just this damn country and I need to move somewhere else.
To where I don't know.  Mexico seems nice

On Wed, Feb 1, 2023, 12:19 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <