[ExI] saving time

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 16:38:17 UTC 2023

Don't have any idea who knows about this, but I'll pass it along anyway:

The register at my druggist asks me to hit Accept and then Sign.

I hit Accept and then draw an X.  They know and don't care.  (You can also
get away with not signing. A guy in front of me at Walmart refused to
sign.  He said, correctly, that his signature could go anywhere.)

How much time would it save if billions did this?   Presumably they will
stop requiring this as it affects nothing.  bill w