[ExI] canonizer of sorts

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 16:05:05 UTC 2023

Thanks Spike,
For all the stuff, for which there is consensus, all you need is a
crowdsourced wiki system.  You only need canonizer camps, when some people
still think something that is wrong, or even just different.  You need a
system that can not only track that, but is architected to get people to
focus on what they agree on (in the super camps) while working to build and
track consensus in the lower level supporting sub camps.
All the bleating and tweeting just finds minor things to disagree on, then
polarize around those, ripping us all apart.  That's what we need to fix to
save society.