[ExI] The American Doorway

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 19:01:25 UTC 2023

Is no one going to point out that who operates the door has a position of
power?  To open or shut it.

This is one of many ways men have to demonstrate their power over women
(and children and men).  It has nothing to do with ability to open the door.

Anecdote:  I was going into Kroger and a woman just ahead of me was
approaching the door.  I stepped in front of her, put my foot on the door
opener and said "Let me get that for you."

We shared a grin.     bill w

On Fri, Feb 17, 2023 at 9:57 AM Max More via extropy-chat <