[ExI] lancet publishes information

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 18:37:46 UTC 2023

Spike, they didn't actually think that, which is why this has been so
terrible to watch unfold.   Natural immunity was an accepted, well known
phenomenon going into the pandemic.  My best guess is that they didn't want
to have to deal with complicating public policy by acknowledging that if
you already had Covid, there was no need for you to get vaccinated.   It
would have made implementing their tyrannical mandates much more
difficult.   The more cynical part of me also believes selling as many jabs
as possible played a role as well.

It's similar to the lie we've been sold that the accepted definition of a
vaccine wasn't one that stopped (or at least sharply curtailed)
transmission.

The amount of damage done to formerly prestigious public health
organizations like the CDC is incalculable.    People now distrust vaccines
themselves due to this fiasco, not just the shoddy ones related to Covid.

Throughout, the 4th estate was missing in action, and just another
mouthpiece for the powers that be.  A healthy press could have and should
have played an important role in pushing back against the insanity of the
last few years.

On Sat, Feb 18, 2023 at 12:36 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <