[ExI] lancet publishes information

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 19:21:03 UTC 2023

Yes, despite Musk's questionable record since taking over the platform
(there have been recent unwarranted bannings that are reminiscent of
pre-Musk twitter that I am hoping are the last dying vestiges of the old
Guard), I am also optimistic.   There are other green shoots of an
alternative to mainstream media as well.   Rumble is maturing as a
platform, and Locals and Substack are giving platforms to voices that
should be heard.    Seymore Hersh breaking the Nordstream story recently on
Substack is a good example.

Slowly but surely, an alternative is being created and maturing.   Payment
processors and the traditional banking system are still being wielded as
ideological tools in this war though, and need to be addressed.

On Sat, Feb 18, 2023 at 2:11 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <