[ExI] Buffoons

Ben Zaiboc ben at zaiboc.net
Mon Feb 20 11:46:35 UTC 2023

On 18/02/2023 17:46, Spike wrote:
> History will write us up as the biggest bunch of grossly incompetent
> buffoons in modern times.

That distinction was already achieved in 2016, spike, independently in
both the US and the UK. Covid (as well as other, more recent events on
the world stage) has merely confirmed our collective buffoonery.

No doubt there will be even more to come. I'm even tempted to wonder if
we are in the early stages of the Great Filter, the inevitable doom that
maybe befalls all intelligent civilisations.

Ben