[ExI] More thoughts on sentient computers

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Mon Feb 20 17:59:49 UTC 2023

From: spike at rainier66.com <spike at rainier66.com>
…

>…OK so now, a new challenge, we can call it the Vanderbilt test.  Let
ChatGPT compose a letter of personal connection and empathy during a time of
tragedy.  …spike

Hey, idea!  If we can get trainable chatbots, I can train mine with all the
goofy but mildly entertaining silliness I have written to ExI over the past
nearly three decades.  Then when I die, I can have it write my urology.

Oh better still: get one of those personalized voice simulators and have a
personalized avatar read at my funeral using my own simulated voice.
Heeeeeeheheehehehehehehehehheeeeeeee…

Anyone likely to show up at my funeral already knows me, so they already
know I am the type to do something like that.  Why should I waste the money
on a minister when I can do it myself with the help of ChatGPT?