[ExI] More thoughts on sentient computers

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Tue Feb 21 17:30:00 UTC 2023

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat
…

>…One could even make it a murder mystery: Boss dies of what seems like it could be an untraceable poison after secretary serves his coffee at his AI enabled smart home.  Mrs. Boss inherits, then secretary marries the grieving widow.  Mrs. Boss soon perishes under similar circumstances.  Obvious suspect, until secretary is found dead by the same means.

>…Naturally, the AI butler did it…

Adrian we need to team up with Tara: we feed her ideas, she’s a real writer, creates fun SciFi, says nice things about us.

Here’s one: secretary is writing love notes to both Mr. and Mrs. Boss, but Mrs. Boss figures it out and gets in cahoots.  Mrs. Boss has secret lesbian tendencies, but hid them and married Mr. Boss for his money.  Mrs. Boss wasn’t aware that Mr. Boss was also secretly gay (but this is ambiguous in the script.)  Secretary confides in Mrs Boss about being transgender and lesbian.  Mrs. Boss figures out a sneaky way to dispose of Mr. Boss in order to have his secretary, who she has never met in person.  Turns out… secretary appears male.  She explains that she is a lesbian with male genitals.

Help me Tara wan Kenobi!  You’re my only hope.