[ExI] lancet publishes information

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 19:01:13 UTC 2023

On Mon, Feb 20, 2023 at 1:20 PM Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat <

> Or as can be achieved by other methods.  Again see polio, measles, and
> other examples history offers.
>
> I reject your fearmongering and choose to live in reality.

You are not living in reality if you equate the efficacy and risks of those
existing vaccines with the mRNA "vaccines."     There is a very large
difference in how any traditional vaccine (attenuated virus, recombinant
protein, etc.) works, with a large amount of historical data behind it
compared to the mechanism used in mRNA vaccines.

We know the following without doubt:

   - The spike protein itself is cytotoxic
   - mRNA vaccines do not stay localized and distribute throughout the body
   - Due to the pseudouridine modification, said mRNA persists for extended
   periods of time in multiple tissues creating cyotoxic spike protein
   - mRNA vaccines are not particularly effective at stopping
   infection/transmission
   - Outside of high risk cohorts, the IFR for Covid-19 is very low.

Knowing the above, do you still think public policy in the US, Australia,
and most of Western Europe was correct?  Knowing the above, do you still
think it is a good idea for young children to receive these vaccines as
current US CDC policy dictates?

There is no fear mongering going on that I see on this list.    Just people
asking legitimate questions that noone in the public health sphere wants to
address...