[ExI] lancet publishes information

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Wed Feb 22 00:11:34 UTC 2023

….> On Behalf Of Dylan Distasio via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] lancet publishes information

>…The fact that they put Covid-19 vaccines on the recommended childhood vaccination schedule…  Dylan

By doing that, the CDC made the C19 vaccines equivalent to the polio, mumps, tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis, and measles vaccines, which are one and done.

OK then, C19 vaccines are now one and done.  My family all took one round, so now we are done with them.  They failed in all three cases: we all caught afterwards, but we are all fully vaccinated against covid forever, so… good for us.

Good news: natural immunity has worked since then.  C19 made the rounds locally, took down a bunch of students, we were around them a lot, but we didn’t catch this time.