[ExI] lancet publishes information

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 00:17:23 UTC 2023

On Tue, Feb 21, 2023 at 2:37 PM Dylan Distasio via extropy-chat <

> I must have missed the part over the last 2+ years where questioning the
> official narrative was not only allowed, but actively encouraged by those
> setting public health policy.

On Tue, Feb 21, 2023 at 4:33 PM Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat <

>> For instance, "legitimate questions that noone in the public health
>> sphere wants to address" is a flat-out lie.  By most definitions of "the
>> public health sphere" there are people in that group who want to and are
>> addressing those questions.  This should be obvious to most people.

Saying that there is not no one doing X is not the same as saying that X is
actively encouraged.

In the future, please try not to commit such blatant fallacies.  They
discourage people from caring about what else you have to say.