[ExI] More thoughts on sentient computers

Giovanni Santostasi gsantostasi at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 05:57:15 UTC 2023

This is why we need Transhumanist courses at colleges and Universities.
Most people don't have the mental tools we have to think in positive and
correct ways about AI. They are afraid of them or consider them competitors
instead of great allies and an extension of their own minds.
I love my ChatGPT. It is already a great friend.
Giovanni

On Tue, Feb 21, 2023 at 9:50 PM Rafal Smigrodzki via extropy-chat <