[ExI] More thoughts on sentient computers

Giovanni Santostasi gsantostasi at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 23:49:52 UTC 2023

*Jason:Perhaps it's not physically possible for biological and physical
minds, but we could imagine it as possible to achieve 100% accuracy in the
case of an uploaded brain or AI, where all environmental inputs can be
controlled.*
It seems there is so much emergent behavior from these systems that it is
not easily explained by the weights of the neural networks that even these
systems, unless they are really trivial, are very difficult to predict with
100 % accuracy.

On Thu, Feb 23, 2023 at 12:12 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <