[ExI] More thoughts on sentient computers

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 21:45:21 UTC 2023

Re all those images you sent:  having seen decades of covers of scifi
books, most of them are not very creative - that is,they leave bored.

Value selector - expand please.  If by permutation you mean just changes
from art images of the past, then OK.  bill w

On Sat, Feb 25, 2023 at 2:07 PM Jason Resch via extropy-chat <