[ExI] Peer review reviewed

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 23:46:27 UTC 2023

Learning should be inherently pleasant and self motivated, not stressful.
Science should incite curiosity and wonder, not conjure tedium.

Have you ever tried to teach anything to anyone?  If you think getting
self-motivation etc. can be easily achieved, you are very wrong.  Very
idealistic - not practical.  We do try, of course.  Math esp. is hard to
make fun.  bill w

On Thu, Jan 5, 2023 at 4:05 PM Gadersd via extropy-chat <