[ExI] Peer review reviewed AND Detecting ChatGPT texts

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 06:32:33 UTC 2023

Kudos for only referring to your site and not linking it, lol.  For what
it's worth I like the site but I think it might be a better draw to people
if you mentioned it less.  As is, I kinda just gloss over when you link it
because it's so expected at this point.  Just a bit of constructive
criticism!

Anyway school sucks ass and the smartest person I know was 'unschooled'.

On Sun, Jan 8, 2023, 1:05 AM Brent Allsop via extropy-chat <