[ExI] Peer review reviewed AND Detecting ChatGPT texts

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 07:42:24 UTC 2023

Thanks for the feedback, that is immensely helpful.  I really do wish I
understood why people aren't interested in helping to reverse
the polarization of society.  Trust me, it's not cheap, nor easy, to
constantly improve and maintain this system, finally with at least a few
people helping.

Forgive me, but it's kind of hard to believe that me merely mentioning it
less, will do anything when only a few people here are helping as it is.  I
guess I'm the only one bothered by all this nothing but painful and
repetitive bleating and tweeting?  After more than a year of a lot of
personal hand holding, we are finally getting a bit of traction in the bottom
up management of Sandy City
<https://canonizer.com/topic/247-Sandy-City-Consensus-Project/1-Agreement>.
Mayor Monica Zoltansky is now asking for our help to resolve some real
polarizing and painful issues in Sandy City.

On Sat, Jan 7, 2023 at 11:33 PM Will Steinberg via extropy-chat <