[ExI] Peer review reviewed AND Detecting ChatGPT texts

Gadersd gadersd at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 17:26:01 UTC 2023

We may never know exactly where the inputs are coming from for the proprietary models. The open-source models will have all the mechanisms and training data public.

Companies are currently working on fine-tuning these models for particular use cases. We can expect math/science tutor-bots very soon. The elderly will be able to use the generic friend-bots. I expect friend-bots to be very popular in socially-deprived cultures such as Japan.