[ExI] text singularity

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 20:39:22 UTC 2023

One day the teaching of facts in any form will be history.   This punishes
bright people with average or poorer memories.

Facts are too easy to get via a modem.   What will be taught are processes,
such as the scientific method and other forms of critical thinking and
decision making.

Epistemology for kindergartners? You bet.  bill w

On Thu, Jan 12, 2023 at 12:59 PM Dave S via extropy-chat <