[ExI] Summerhill School

MB mbb386 at main.nc.us
Mon Jan 16 22:12:11 UTC 2023

Gadersd via extropy-chat wrote:
> I would have loved that school as a child. It would have saved me from so much trauma and I was at the top of my class. Not everyone from the bottom of the class even survived.

I hear you - and I wonder what *I* would have done with my life had I
been exposed to such a choice of interests.  I was at the top of my
class until highschool, and then schooling killed any interest I had in
learning anything for many many years.  As my older brothers told me,
"Don't worry, it gets better when you're out of school."  We all hated it.

What a terrible pity and a waste.

Regards,
MB