[ExI] Summerhill School

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 16:59:23 UTC 2023

Look, we can't blame it all on the schools.  I loved school and where I
went was the same as anywhere else.  In fact, in college I took a dozen
courses or more that were not required.  If the teacher was bad I just sat
in class and read forward in the text.  You can't keep an interested man
down.   bill w

On Mon, Jan 16, 2023 at 4:14 PM MB via extropy-chat <