[ExI] Occam's razor

Gadersd gadersd at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 02:41:23 UTC 2023

If a phenomena is complex, then use a complex theory, but only as complex as needed. Einstein once said, "Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler.” If two theories explain the data equally well, choose the simpler one. The principle of simplicity > complexity still holds all else being equal.