[ExI] was analyze subject - now useless inventions

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 16:27:20 UTC 2023

Parts plus labor for my hood:  $500.   About  half and half. (and the sob
who put it in, I later found out, installed a roof gadget, but when another
guy went in my attic he found that the pipe stopped there - yes, I paid for
him to finish the job - should always examine work done)  bill w

On Mon, Jan 23, 2023 at 9:51 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <