[ExI] population bomb?

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 18:02:37 UTC 2023

Spike, you would not deny that people who adopt children might not be as
interested in them as in one's biological children.  EVolution isn't
everything.  Or even without children, people might have spent their lives
helping others (does being good at a job and doing a good job, not, in the
overall view, benefit the entire human race, where all of your genes are
duplicated many times over?)

Childless couples have not failed in life.  I view my effect on my students
as far more important than my effects on my children.

bill w

On Mon, Jan 23, 2023 at 11:40 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <