[ExI] Google LaMDA avheives enlightenment

Giovanni Santostasi gsantostasi at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 22:06:32 UTC 2023

Yes, I agree it is difficult sometime to know if ChatGPT uses its database
to answer questions or it arrives to the answers using deductive logic.
It can do logic but you need very careful constructed prompts. I did the 4
years old theory of mind test and he was able pass it but then it confessed
that he knew about the test. It is still pretty amazing tech, given it has
the number of free parameters of a rat brain. I'm intrigued by how well it
does logic given that it was not trained necessarily to do logical
reasoning.
I will probe more its math capabilities.

On Mon, Jan 23, 2023 at 2:02 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <