[ExI] ai test

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Thu Mar 2 22:30:03 UTC 2023

…> On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat
…

>…So they are programming cognitive biases into the AIs?  Inadvertently, of course.   ????    Bill W

Cognitive biases are intentionally programmed into AI.  This is one of the reasons I posted about we don’t even need to wait for AI to achieve intelligence or its own will, when humans can harm each other with a sub AI.  The intention isn’t even necessarily to harm, but for sexual gratification, political power or of course sexual gratification.