[ExI] ai test

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Fri Mar 3 05:32:59 UTC 2023

From: spike at rainier66.com <spike at rainier66.com>

>…I want to leave out nuclear power because that one is undergoing a
remarkable transition as the greens are discovering how clean it is, how
little emissions, how safe and how small a footprint nuclear power requires.
…

spike

I set that aside before, since we are witnessing what I perceive as a
remarkable turnaround in the fortunes of nuclear power.  40 years ago, a
generation of students were graduating with nuclear engineering degrees
expecting to get jobs in the industry.  About that time, the USA turned its
back on the notion.  I think we are seeing this world turn once again to
what plenty of environmentalists now see as a critically important power
source for baseline generation.  I am seeing signs of it everywhere.