[ExI] ChatGPT 'Not Interesting' for creative works

Darin Sunley dsunley at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 02:44:22 UTC 2023

ChatGPT3 has ~175 billion parameters. Training it requires
datacenters of computing power. But the model itself will fit into a
relatively small number of desktop PCs, even without compression. I'm
pretty sure the model itself can be compressed to where paths through it
will fit in the memory of a beefy desktop.

On Sun, Mar 5, 2023 at 7:29 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <