[ExI] online engineering schools: was RE: ChatGPT 'Not Interesting' for creative works

Gadersd gadersd at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 16:59:35 UTC 2023

I deeply resonate with this as my own STEM education is thanks to free resources on the internet. I don’t think you will need to wait long. Soon there will be fined tuned versions of GPT that are dedicated to specific tasks such as STEM education. OpenAI’s CEO Sam Altman said recently that the future of AI is a base model that can do everything and a set of fine tuned versions that do specific things better. There will probably be a model for any common knowledge task. There will be no need to train your own as the rich companies will do so for us.