[ExI] ideas please to catch perp

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sun Mar 12 22:51:00 UTC 2023

...> On Behalf Of BillK via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] ideas please to catch perp

On Sun, 12 Mar 2023 at 22:06, BillK <pharos at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2014 2015 2016 Toyota Corolla Front Bumper OEM 52150 02840 C0
> <https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/252947260051>
>
> BillK

The second part of the number in the photo is probably the date of the part.
So it may be a 2014 year model.

BillK

Cool Billk, thanks!  I concluded likewise.

I can work this back around to the topic which has been hot here this week
methinks.

I want to get a ChatGPT-like device (or possibly I could just use the
current one (for I didn't think to ask ChatGPT if he could find the car from
the part number)) to make myself appear brilliant to my neighbor who is
elderly.  I can make him think I am as smart as BillK.  I wander by, find
the car part, see the part number, say it into a Bluetooth earpod-like
device, have it tell me in my ear the make and model.  My neighbor will fall
humbly prostate before me in worshipful adoration.

Then I show him the trick.

Cool, I could soooo have fun with that trick.  Thanks BillK!