[ExI] possibly slammed

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Wed Mar 15 18:09:34 UTC 2023

I heard OpenAI released GPT-4 today.  I tried it, received one response to a
greeting after about 2 minutes, then nothing more.

Perhaps it is being slammed with new users.

spike

We've created GPT-4, our most capable model. We are starting to roll it out
to API users today.

About GPT-4

GPT-4 can solve difficult problems with greater accuracy, thanks to its
broader general knowledge and advanced reasoning capabilities.

You can learn more through:

*	Overview page of GPT-4 and what early customers have built on top of
the model.
*	Blog post with details on the model's capabilities and limitations,
including eval results.