[ExI] possibly slammed

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Wed Mar 15 18:12:22 UTC 2023

From: spike at rainier66.com <spike at rainier66.com>
Sent: Wednesday, 15 March, 2023 11:10 AM
To: 'ExI chat list' <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Cc: spike at rainier66.com
Subject: possibly slammed

I heard OpenAI released GPT-4 today.  I tried it, received one response to a
greeting after about 2 minutes, then nothing more.

Perhaps it is being slammed with new users.

spike

I tried five times and got this every time:

GPT-4 are you being overwhelmed with users?

!

Something went wrong. If this issue persists please contact us through our
help center at help.openai.com.

There was an error generating a response

Regenerate response

 <https://help.openai.com/en/articles/6825453-chatgpt-release-notes> ChatGPT
Mar 14 Version. Free Research Preview. Our goal is to make AI systems more
natural and safe to interact with. Your feedback will help us improve.