[ExI] possibly slammed

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Wed Mar 15 18:18:47 UTC 2023

Heh.  I logged back in, and discovered that GPT-4 doesn't know about itself:

GPT-4 it is a good sign that you are overwhelmed with users on roll-out day.

As an AI language model, I don't have any information on the development or
release plans for GPT-4. However, it's true that when a new technology is
released, it's often a good sign if there is high demand and excitement
around it. This can indicate that the technology is perceived as valuable
and useful by the community, and may lead to further development and
innovation in the field. Of course, it's also important to ensure that any
new technology is rigorously tested and evaluated for its effectiveness and
potential impact before being widely adopted.

...heeeeeeeeheheheheheheeeeeheheheheheeeee...

Silly software, I am talking to GPT-4, and it tells me it doesn't know when
it will be released.