[ExI] Series of blog posts on this email list, origins of Bitcoin, problems with Yudkowki, effective altruism, and more

Gadersd gadersd at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 16:24:00 UTC 2023

>>pitch it to the computer science students, hope none of them undercut you

Spike, you may be unaware but many CS programs hardly teach practical programming. I’ve heard stories of professors complaining that their CS grad students could barely string code together. These graduates may know a thing or two about lambda calculus but just try getting them to build an app.
Even startup Stanford is not immune: Stanford Computer Science is Broken - YouTube <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SiFgB1lGxw>