[ExI] LLM's cannot be concious

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 22:38:32 UTC 2023

 I can then ask the system to relate its definition to the original
utterance,
and it does,

I think this is the key here.  If the system only gives you a synonym for
the word it is understanding nothing.  I still think that 'understand'
needs explanation   bill w

On Sat, Mar 18, 2023 at 5:31 PM Darin Sunley via extropy-chat <