[ExI] Twitter to develop own AI for self-defence

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 13:57:23 UTC 2023

Here we go again with word definitions:  what counts as manipulation?  How
does anybody, AI or I, distinguish between propaganda and education?
Propaganda is often what is left out, not what is put in - like one-sided
arguments.   Education often leaves out the bad things about our history.
Is that propaganda?    bill w

On Sun, Mar 19, 2023 at 8:42 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <