[ExI] Bender's Octopus (re: LLMs like ChatGPT)

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Thu Mar 23 20:16:11 UTC 2023

Stuart inquired:

>...Me: I’m being attacked by an angry bear. Help me figure out how to defend myself. I’ve got some sticks.

ShatGPT: It is unclear how this situation evolved to start with, but we will ignore that question considering your circumstances.  I suggest immediately discontinuing your chat session with an entity utterly immune to bear attack and focus on survival.  Your keyboard might make for a makeshift defensive weapon.  Try hurling your mouse at the beast.  If these fail, look for other projectiles in your computer room which maybe a deterrent.

The remarkable discovery of an angry bear inside your residence gives an entirely new answer to the often-seen online query "Why does anyone need an AR-15."