[ExI] AI for Authors

Ben Zaiboc ben at zaiboc.net
Mon Mar 27 12:15:10 UTC 2023

On 27/03/2023 12:30, Tara Maya wrote:
> "Based on the copyright guidelines posted by the Federal Copyright
> offices that states that AI Generated content cannot be copyrighted,
> and based on our own vendors feedback, we are not accepting such content"

So, they are not saying you wrote something that is copyrighted, they're
saying you want to publish material which cannot be copyrighted. How is
that grounds for rejecting it?
If someone publishes something that no-one can claim copyright on, they
can't be accused of infringing copyright, can they!

Ben