[ExI] LAION: like CERN but for AI

Giovanni Santostasi gsantostasi at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 20:26:04 UTC 2023

Also to notice this, England is all in for AI innovation and actually
having relaxed regulation in this topic. They want to be leaders in this
field:

https://www.gov.uk/government/consultations/ai-regulation-a-pro-innovation-approach-policy-proposals

Giovanni

On Fri, Mar 31, 2023 at 12:21 PM Stuart LaForge via extropy-chat <