[ExI] What is "Elemental Redness"?

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Mon May 1 21:48:10 UTC 2023

Thanks for the data point.  If that is the case, I wish I could know,
concisely and quantitatively, what everyone does think, and why, and I wish
we could track this as we continue to talk, so we could know if any
progress is being made.  One way or another.  I know I've learned a lot,
and feel like I've progressed, from these conversations.  And you can see
that progress in the history of the camps as they have developed over the
last 10 years.

Of all the ways you guys think about consciousness (other than just
simplistic functionalism), which way of thinking about things do you think
has the most consensus?

On Mon, May 1, 2023 at 1:15 PM Gadersd via extropy-chat <