[ExI] for longer life

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Tue May 2 18:19:06 UTC 2023

…> On Behalf Of Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] for longer life

On Tue, May 2, 2023 at 10:44 AM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org <mailto:extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> > wrote:

Get out of all of your relationships as fast as you can. They produce far more stress than pleasure.

>…This one is definitely not always true.  If you are married to a true partner who changes with you and stays relevant to your life (not just a trophy spouse, someone you stay married to only for the sake of the children, et cetera), that partnership can extend your life by itself.

Very much agree, Adrian, right on.  The right person is out there somewhere.  Find her.  Be the right person for her.

I object to Billw’s notion of no exercise too.  That one definitely sounds wrong to me.  Find the balance between wearing out and rusting out.