[ExI] watt an opportunity

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Tue May 2 20:34:04 UTC 2023

On Tue, 2 May 2023 at 05:00, spike jones via extropy-chat

<snip>

> Then it occurred to me that it is probably illegal for the power company to base their rate on income anyway.  Sigh.  No five bucks profit per Tesla for the old spikester.  Perhaps Marxism just isn’t profitable after all.  If there is not some clever mechanism for exploiting the evil wealthy power company, communism just isn’t worth doing.
>
> spike

How about installing roof solar panels and a Powerwall to run your
house mostly off solar power.
Then fit as many EV charge points as you like, connected to the house system.
After the setup costs you could get quite an income.

Could that work?

BillK