[ExI] Six Startling Predictions

efc at swisscows.email efc at swisscows.email
Fri May 5 10:04:42 UTC 2023

Oh that would be wonderful! Talk about a massive improvement in reading
satisfaction, if AI:s could boil down your wishes into mid- to great
quality sci fi! =)

When it comes to reviews I have no standard source, but from time to time
I look at:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prometheus_Award

and the Hugo:s as well.

The problem with some of the more political (libertarian) sci fi authors
and mainly the more modern ones, is that the book reads like a political
manifesto with some sci fi and story added as an afterthought. I don't
like that, because it tends to become too idealistic and "naive".

Heinlein for instance, writes much more realistically about libertarian
concepts like in the moon is a harsh mistress.

Best regards,
Daniel