[ExI] watt an opportunity

efc at swisscows.email efc at swisscows.email
Fri May 5 10:09:49 UTC 2023

If the (or one of the) power company in california comes up with too
bizarre pricing schemes, maybe it would be a great enabler of individual solar power
generation?

In california I imagine it shouldn't be too expensive or difficult to
become self sufficient when it comes to power.

In mid to northern sweden that is still too expensive. You need hydrogen
storage in order to pull through 4 dark winter months,and last time I
checked it cost 600k to 1000k USD.

Best regards,
Daniel