[ExI] Bard gets it

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Fri May 5 11:28:19 UTC 2023

[image: Subjective_CPU.png]

My way of thinking about things agrees with Jason's.  Sense organs (eyes)
aren't required for a dreaming system to render the same models into our
subjective CPU of consciousness.  And the referent to the word "redness" is
to a quality of the model, in the CPU.  There is only an isomporhic
modeling relationship between this false colored knowledge of the
strawberry, and the much more complex strawberry out there.  So, even
though we do know the meaning of "redness" the ability for us to know the
meaning of this subjective MODEL of the strawberry out there, is no
different from what a large language MODEL can have, by simply having a
different isomorphic model composed of only words instead of models
composed of subjective properties.