[ExI] for longer life

efc at swisscows.email efc at swisscows.email
Sat May 6 14:21:05 UTC 2023

Aha! So a draw between man and machine this round! ;)

But moving from the "natural" realm to the "unnatural" or artificial,
isn't there a market in Colombia for anti-age treatments of US citizens
using science and procedures which have not received FDA approval?

If so, have there been any "wins" (scientifically confirmed I mean) in any
of these medical centers or is it still a matter of faith and waiting and
seeing if the millionaires and billionaires who do go to these clinics
achieve more respectable age levels than average?

On a personal level, I have looked into stemcell treatments and platelet
rich plasma therapy and based in what I can see, there seem to be good
scientific evidence in favour of these treatments, but, in europe there
are very few clinics. I've found practices in turkey, cyprus (turkish
part), ukraine and a few other countries, so I wonder if the reason for it
is the same reason that Colombia (if I am right) has companies offering
cutting edge treatments. Also, I have not looked into these treatments for
anti-aging but for other things, but I guess they could be used to
rejuvenate age related problems as well.

Best regards,
Daniel